In the US state of Idaho a cyclist has caused a significant fire after he needed to go, during a bike ride, along the side of the road. To prevent environmental pollution, he wanted to burn the used toilet paper, but he did not take the wind into account. The fire hit on to the dry grass. Ultimately it was 30 hectares of countryside, about sixty football fields, in flames.
Firefighters needed about seven hours to get the fire under control. The shitting cyclist has reported himself to the police. A police spokesman announced that his story matched ‘evidence’ at the scene of the crime, Fox News writes. It is not known yet whether the man is suspected of a criminal offense, but he can expect a big fine on the doormat.
NORWEGIAN GOLF COURSE PLAGUED BY SERIAL POOPER
April 24, 2015
On a golf course in the Norwegian Hafrsfjord a real serial pooper is active. Since 2005 people found turds in several holes on the track. The controller of the track assumes that the perpetrator is a man, “because the turds are too massive to be from a woman.”
“He has a couple of favorite holes,” the controller told the newspaper Rogalands Avis. Especially on weekdays, the holes are filled on the track. The pooper must be thinking about his personal hygiene: the poos tended to be accompanied by toilet paper.
Steinar Floisvik, the manager of the golf course itself, has been switched to research: “In the early morning dew we observed bicycle tracks on the course. Footsteps showed that he had done his business, and the bicycle tracks disappeared back the way they came. “
The golf club even installed high-powered spotlights around the miscreant’s favorite holes to try to discourage him. But, incredibly he disabled them. “He climbed up a tree next to the lights and wriggled far out on a branch and dismantled the spotlights. How he managed the feat without electrocuting himself or falling is a riddle.”
The golf club has applied for a permit to install a surveillance camera, but the application was denied.